Cameo proudly deploys one of the world's largest Cisco HCS Cloud Contact Center solutions
- 5,000 total agents worldwide
- Ability to quickly add new agents either internally, via strategic BPO’s or at home via our simple to use web-based contact center desktop
- Delivering advanced self service applications allowing customer to get real-time information 24/7
- Superior workforce optimization including, call/screen recording, speech analytics and customer quality scoring
- Automated Outbound capabilities allowing proactive communication to reach clients on the phone, email or SMS text.
- Significant increase in customer support while lowering overall WAN and infrastructure costs
Delivering Security and Reliability
Security- Our reputation and culture is built on our ability to deliver the highest level of experience. Cameo Global follows industry best practices to ensure our solutions adhere to security compliance and regulatory standards.
Cameo’s security compliance is made up of important certifications including PCI, HIPAA, & SOC2.
Architecture- Cameo’s dual data center platform is built to the specific Cisco HCS design requirements which have been verified, tested and audited. Through this extensive process, Cameo has earned Master Cloud Service Provider certification, giving our customers piece of mind that Cisco has tested and audited our complete system for both reliability and scale.
Deliver the Ultimate Customer Experience
Get out of the PBX and Contact Center business
and focus on your customers.
Cloud Voice- It is important to provide a collaboration platform that seamlessly enables phone services and mobile integration, video and web conference for both your internal employees and your customers. As part of CloudBluTM, Cameo provides services that support the full Cisco Unified Communication platform.
Cloud Contact Center- Cameo is known as Cisco’s Contact Center experts and it is a natural extension of our business model to deliver world-class customer care via a monthly hosted model. We focus on making the complex easy which allows you to delight your customer with a powerful customer care platform.
Benefits of the Cloud
Although there are many advantages to the public cloud, enterprises very rarely deploy 100% of
their applications into the public cloud. Logistically, it is often much simpler to move from your
on-premises environment to a private cloud than from on-premises to public cloud.
- Reduces data center and real estate costs
- Converts CAPEX to OPEX
- Provides immediate and reliable access to
- Accelerates business strategy and enables faster
- Available anywhere in the world you do business
- Built on a stable, hardened infrastructure
Get started today!
Thank you so much for contacting
Your business is important to us and we look forward to speaking with you shortly.
For immediate questions or concerns you are welcome to call us at 1-800-901-0190