Schedule a demo today!
Thank you so much for contacting
Your business is important to us and we look forward to speaking with you shortly.
For immediate questions or concerns you are welcome to call us at 1-800-901-0190
MessageCXTM for mobile number validation, customer information and SMS messaging integration
Integrate customer identity data & SMS messaging into any Cisco contact center
Landline phone numbers were the primary means of identifying callers in the 20th century, now mobile numbers are the best way to validate customer information in the 21st century. MessageCXTM is a two-component software product that identifies and validates customer data, and integrates that data with SMS messaging into any component of your Cisco UCCE and UCCX contact center.
- Catch discrepancies and identify fraudulent callers
- Weed-out and eliminate caller SPAM
- Prioritize call & service requests based on customer information
- Access real-time caller demographic data
- Optimize customer experience and agent productivity
- Validate customer information surrounding customer name, phone number, email addresses, physical addresses, and IP information
- Easily update customer information in real time
A robust messaging platform designed to drive productivity
MessageCXTM leverages a database of +600 million mobile name and number matches, as well as +275 million person-to-address matches. Ensuring that:
- The customer calling is in fact who they say they are
- If the customer’s number can receive SMS messages
- If this number is on a Do Not Call (DNC) list
MessageCXTM can integrate SMS messaging into any part of your customer service process:
- If queues are too long customers can have the option of text messaging support reps
- Auto-send SMS messages for appointment reminders
- SMS messages are quicker and more flexible than calls
- SMS messages give customers a painless way to regularly interact with your company, improving customer experience and humanizing your brand